Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lucky me!


Here I am, 25 weeks along in my pregnancy and already want to little guy to be here. The anticipation is killing me! In the meantime, Brad and I have been hard at work getting the nursery ready and organizing the house so Eli has a place for his stuff in our sweet, little home. Motivating Brad is pretty easy, his input has been great and I am so lucky to have a guy who is helping out so much with everything! Granted it took us weeks to figure out the color of the nursery because we both had our own ideas, but we finally agree. If it was up to me, I would have painted the walls blue and bought a bedding set from Babies R Us and accessorized with everything that they have there, but Brad wants to go with a "Northern Moose" theme, and it is turning out to be great! We found this great rug and bedding that has blue, chocolate and khaki in it, so accessorizing shouldn't be a problem. The walls are painted Khaki and I had to buy the wood letters that spell out his name. Tomorrow night we are picking up our furniture from Brad's aunt and uncle. They are sweet enough to let us use this beautiful set of baby furniture. I cannot wait to see it in Eli's room.
I have to brag on Brad one more time, he has been wonderful!!! I cannot stress that enough. Some days I wonder how I got so lucky...he is just so patient with me and it is so great to have that especially after a long day at work when all you get are demands and deadlines. He's pretty amazing!

No comments: