Monday, September 15, 2008

Another Appointment

Nothing too exciting to report at this time. I just wanted to add something. I had yet another appointment last Friday and all is well. Eli's little heart was still beating at 146bpm and still moving and grooving. My doctor informed me that he sleeps for only 20-40 minutes at a time right now, so when I notice him refrain from kicking, I should expect it to start back up within a half an hour. I guess this is one of the most active times for him because he still has the space to move around some, but space is getting very limited. He is also able to hear what is going on around him so we have been talking to him a bit more.
Mommy is still feeling good and getting so very excited. This past weekend we started working on the nursery. We decided on a theme but going back and forth on colors. Just another step closer:)
Oh, and his first friend was born last week. William Roswell Kingery was born on September 5. We are so excited for the happy parents, Ros and Catherine. He is so sweet and cannot wait for him and Eli to meet!
Sending much love!!!

No comments: