That is the best way to explain the week Brad and I have had. We spent a weekend at the lakehouse with Jim, Wanda, Colton and Savannah. We had a great time, until Monday came around. Cole managed to get a total of six of us sick. I think he had the worse of it though...poor guy. Brad and I shared a sick day at home on Monday, I guess you can say it was a great bonding experience. I suppose we have to get use to little people germs. Now, it is Wednesday, and the only thing that keeps my tummy happy is crackers, sprite and I finally graduated to smoothies. Yeah me.
No baby news to report, Eli is still there fluttering away. Right now he is about 5.5 inches crown to rump. We will have plenty to report after our visit on August 18.
Much love!
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment