Well, yesterday we got to view little Eli James once again. The first thing he showed us was his boy part...go figure. I have a little streaker:) We have lots of pictures, so beware when we get up North next week.
He seems to be at par with growth. According to his size, I am put at 21 weeks, the due date will not change due to constant changes throughout the pregnancy. The most amazing thing that we saw yesterday was his face. The image was so detailed we saw the lens of his eye. Now, that may not sound amazing to you, but when you see it yourself you think, wow, I really do have a little person inside of me. Oh I cannot wait to meet him!!!!
So, I bet you are wondering how I am doing? No...well, you have to hear anyways. I am feeling better then I have since all this has started. Brad and I joined a gym and trying to make it there as much as we can. I love the pool cause I don't feel like 500lbs and Brad is enjoying the basketball court. Work is getting a little hectic, but the constant moving and shaking is helping me ignore the slight issues that the pregnancy brings.
Another reason I seem to be feeling so well is the support we are getting from our friends! There have been two that have been so great to me through the good and the bad days, and that is Terra and Jaci. They are amazing! Last weekend, the three of us were able to get together. Terra made the trek from Hutsville and Jaci join us for dinner. The girls took advantage of my full wine rack and both ended up spending the night. It made for a great slumber party! Brad was great too. He not only made us dinner, but he also made us a fire while listening to all the "girlie things" we needed to talk about. Every once in awhile he would add something about the upcoming football season, but the conversation did not last very long. On Friday, Brad and I will be heading up to Minnesota for our first baby shower and to visit the family. We are so excited!!!!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment