Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Baby Bump




Well, we returned from the beach safe and sound and now getting right back into the swing of things. Laura, Mike and Pat were all surprised to see that my baby is making his/her's mark already. My baby bump is in that transition betweeen "OMG, that girl has quite the belly" to "she must be pregnant". It is fun to watch the changes, also, I have an excuse to shop:)
At the beach Laura got to hear all the exciting things that come along from being pregnant from not eating seafood, morning sickness, losing the mind and so on. I think i may have scared her out of it. :)
I had another doctor appointment last week and the baby still has a strong little heartbeat. I have a gerat doctor who is keeping everything in mind when it comes to the health of me and the baby. Next week I see my pulmonary doctor to make sure the baby is getting enough oxygen from my lungs. For the time being, i am told to continue to use my inhaler and will know more once I am evaluated next week.
Daddy is doing well, he is doing such a good job of taking care of me. Now that my belly is getting bigger, he is giving the baby more attention. Every day the reality sets in more and more.
Not much else to tell, I will hopefully have some pictures up very soon.

No comments: