Well, yesterday I had yet another check up and evertything is still going so very well. I got to hear the heart beat and it is a strong 156bpm. My doctor, Dr. cadigan is very pleased with everything so far. My weight is finally starting to increase along with the size of me. This week i have been feeling alot better so it means I eat alot more. But, I have been keeping active to balance everything as well. My next apt. in August 18th. This is when we will find out the sex of the baby and also go over the anatomy. They will be able to measure the size of the organs and major body parts. From this information, we will get a good idea on the progress of the baby.
Today I am looking at more daycares. It is hard to find a place where you not only feel comfortable leaving the baby, but finacially feasable. Wish me luck!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment