Friday, March 13, 2009

Big Week!


Three Generations of Mommie

Eli and Grandpa Doug Eli and his uncles Chris, Mike and Pat







Eli's first playdate with Caroline, Henery and Ella. Soon, one more will be added, Laura is due in June.






What a big week. Eli has flown for the first time, met new friends at daycare, had four shots:(, and now sleeping off a little cold that he has developed. Through all this, you could imagine the emotions mommy and daddy have been going through.


First, last Thursday, Eli and I took off for the great land of MN. The weekend was full of meeting new people. He met his two great grandmas, another uncle, new friends and a bunch of cousins. The trip was great, I cannot wait to go back in April. We flew back to TN on Monday to a very excited daddy. Tuesday was my first day back to work, so Eli went to daycare for a few hours. It was hard on me, but it felt great to be back to work. Thursday, Brad and I took Eli to the doctor for his two month check up and shots. He weighed in at 12 lbs 3 oz and measured 23 3/4 inches. The last part of the check up were the vaccines. He did better then I thought he would, but it was still difficult...for all three of us. Now it is Friday, and I am home again with the sweet little man. He has a very small fever and a runny nose, so I am staying home again, just to be sure he gets well soon.

No comments: