Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby Showers







We definitely had a eventful weekend, filled with great friends and family. We are so lucky to be able to raise Eli around such great people. Friday afternoon, my place of work threw me a baby shower. The shower had a jungle theme and was too cute! I attached a picture of the diaper cake that a friend of mine made for me...she made it herself and I was amazed. On Saturday I recovered from the eventful day and got up and going again on Sunday. Brad and I traveled to Chattanooga for another shower thrown by two of my other mothers who totally outdid themselves. The day was great! I was surrounded by wonderful family, great food and friends. With all the support and wonderful gifts from both showers, Brad and I are confident that we are ready for Eli to get here. I can't believe that he will be here a little over a month....where has time gone?

No comments: